JELL-O CREATIONS OREO Dirt Cups are about the cutest thing you ever did make with your kid. And one of the easiest!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of JELL-O CREATIONS/Kraft Heinz Foods. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
You guys know it’s been a priority for me to have Elle in the kitchen with me since she was a tiny babe. Some of my favorite memories are from when she still couldn’t even sit up, but was there in her bouncer next to me, watching me whisk away at some new creation. Her little blue eyes so intent on Mama’s task.
I wanted her to see me being passionate at something – hoping that a little of the joy that comes from being in the kitchen might rub off on her.
Now that she’s almost two and a half, I think we can say it worked. She absolutely adores hanging out with both Eric and me in the kitchen, helping crack eggs, stir, whisk, and taste to her heart’s content.
- That sweet baby girl, I just love her Shirley Temple curls! … by Amber Bracegirdle
- Thanks so much, Brandy! The kits are definitely pretty awesome … by Jamie
- Thanks so much, Amanda! by Jamie
- Thanks so much, Lizzy! We’re always forgetting stuff too, so … by Jamie
- These are so precious, my boys will go crazy for them…what a … by shelly (cookies and cups)
- Plus 3 more…