Turtle Cookie Balls couldn’t be cuter as a make-ahead holiday treat. Homemade gifts are the best, and these babies prove it!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Baker’s Chocolate. All opinions are my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to think about the gift-giving season! I’m trying my very best to make sure I am ready this year by having lots of homemade treats on hand to give to my loved ones. Store-bought gifts are awesome, sure. (I’d never turn down some new candles from that smell-good place at the mall, after all!) But there’s something so lovely about giving your family homemade yummies.
Like these Turtle Cookie Balls. Let me just say that there’s something truly spectacular when chocolate, caramel, vanilla wafers, and pecans come together in one little morsel. And they’re SO easy to make!
- Thank you for the hint on dipping those luscious little balls. … by BettySchn
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Katrina! by Jamie
- Thanks so much, Roxana! by Jamie
- I agree! So simple, but with a little ribbon or twine and … by Jamie
- These will be perfect, Michelle! Thanks so much for stopping … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…